Final Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy RPG

Set 500 years after the 10th game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Throne Room

Go down 
+2
Cloud
Amelia Castile
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Amelia Castile
Princess

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 4:52 pm

Amelia sat in the throne room surrounded by a bunch of delegates. She nodded almost absent-mindedly when spoken too. They had been in this meeting for 4 hours and for what land of all things. But being the person that she is, Amelia at least pretended to listen. "When are these people going to come to an agreement?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

Number of posts : 142
Job Class : Guardian

Character sheet
Health:
Throne Room Left_bar_bleue100/100Throne Room Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Throne Room Left_bar_bleue0/0Throne Room Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana/Mp:
Throne Room Left_bar_bleue30/30Throne Room Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 4:54 pm

Cloud walked in through the door looking confused
"where the hell am i?"
He saw someone sitting on a throne and walked up to them pushing through all the people in his way
"hey, you , do you know where i am?"
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

Number of posts : 693
Job Class : Gunner
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 5:02 pm

From outside Lucien was easily scaling the palace wall. He along with his crew known as the notorious Skull Cross Pirate Crew stood next the large window that was overlooking the throne room. Lucien looked down at the ocean as his most prized possession other then his gun's was the Queen Mary. Lucien stole the ship from England and is wanted for it, along with attempting to steal the queen's jewels. He looked back up and though the window. They where right behind the throne where Princess Amelia Castile sat in some sort of meeting. From her head moving back and forth she seemed bored. "Well lets cure that shall we boys?" He said as he along with his crew jumped though the window and landed on the floor rolling as Lucien quick drawled his two priceless revolvers from their holsters on both sides of his hips as he fired into the heads of the princess royal guards. "Secure the area!" He yelled as he stood up knocking broken glass off himself as his crew locked the doors and stood around the princess and her delegates.
Back to top Go down
https://final-fantasy-rpg.forumotion.com
Amelia Castile
Princess

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 5:04 pm

Amelia looked down and the spiked-haired man before and said, "How dare you have the audacity to interrupt official business of Spain! Who let him in here in the first place?" She looked around at her guards who just marched forward to aprehend the man. "No, do not arrest him just yet. What is your name Sir?" She said as she stopped the guards with a wave of her hand. Not more than a second after she spoke those words, men burst through the windows and surrounded her and the delegates. "What is the meaning of this!" Amelia said astonished as she looked at a man who seemed to be the leader since he called out orders.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 5:07 pm

Cloud pulled out his sword and faced it to the man who came through the window
"im Cloud, who are you and where is here? "
Cloud got into a battle stance and waited to see what would happen
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 5:07 pm

Lucien reloaded his guns as he pointed them at the young princess and the blond swordsman. "Your money or your life..." He said with an rich english accent.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 5:10 pm

Cloud faced this man
"what did you say, i can't understand you"
Cloud looked at him
"can you tell me where i am?"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 5:14 pm

Amelia sat still and said, "Don't you think that its proper for one to know the name of the person in which they were murdered by? Or have you stooped so low as the forget common manners?"
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 5:18 pm

"Lucien Lachance you might have heard of me but yet again you might have not it really does not matter to me. Now as lovely as this conversation is im being perused by the entire British navy along with some very angry Germans so can we hurry this up a bit?"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 5:25 pm

"Lucien Lachance you say? Well Lucien, I am sorry to inform you that all of my jewels were moved to my other home in the countryside. I am due there by nightfall. All I have in my possession are the ones on my person." Amelia responded as she looked her man in his eye.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 5:34 pm

Lucien sighed to himself. "Im sure you can find something unless you want some of your delegates to die..." He said as he pointed one of his guns at a man and keeping the other pointed at her.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 5:37 pm

Amelia mentally sighed, the very last thing she wanted was to go to war with the neighboring countries. Pulling off the rings, necklace, bracelet, brooch, and tiara, she handed them to Lucien and said, "This is all I can offer you."
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 5:44 pm

"Hn..." He said nothing as he waved his gun at the possessions as a crew member came up and stuffed them into a bag. Lucien snapped his fingers as the Skull Cross crew started climbing out of the broken window and jumping off the cliff and into the water swimming to the Queen Mary. He smirked as the door was knocked open by more guards as he ran up to the throne tossed Amelia over his shoulder and ran to the window then diving off the cliff and falling downward to the raging waters below.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:56 pm

Amelia let out a surprised gasp as the man tossed her over his shoulder. "Unhand me right this instance!" Then the next thing she was him jumping off a cliff with her into the waters below, in which she promptly screamed.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:03 pm

Lucien smirked as he held his breath as they plunged into the ice cold water. "Ahhh...nothing like a cool dip to wake a pirate up ehh princess?" He swam to the Queen Mary still gripping Amelia as his crew pulled them up by the anchor. Lucien emptied water from his hat as he set it back into his head as he stood up grinning. "Welcome Princess to the Skull Cross Crew and welcome aboard the Queen Mary."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:11 pm

Amelia sputter water out of her mouth and wiped the water out of eyes. Slingling the water off her gloves she said, "I demand that you take me back to my palace this instance! I remember you saying that England and Germany was after you, now you have the Spanish Armada to had to that list." She took off the gloves and dropped them on the floor and she then proceeded to remove the cloak. "Did you kidnap any of the other princesses too?" Amelia looked about to see any signs of them.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:21 pm

"Hmmm....that’s a good Idea princess...but first things first. Set Sails Norg where going back home boys!" The crew members cheered as they eagerly set out to do their duties as Lucien had a member roll him over cannon. "Cant have them telling who did it can we? So let’s silence them shall we...” He said as the young crew member loaded the cannon. "Fire!!" He yelled as the cannon shot out a large jet black cannon ball at the palace the resulted in the roof caving down. Lucien looked over the starboard side as the Spanish Armada was sailing after them. "Bah where to far out for them to shoot at us and to far for them to catch us where home free!!"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:36 pm

Amelia stared in disbelief as the roof of her palace collasped. Enraged she stood up, looked at Lucien and said, "Do you know what you've just destroyed? That palace has held over 9 generations of Kings and Queens and you've destroyed it! I-arrgh!" She sat back down and placed her face in her hands. "This is going to be a long rescue....the Armada is way out of reach....".
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:41 pm

"Yeah...good shot ehh..?" He asked her grinning as the Armada was soon out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:47 pm

Amelia looked up and gave him a death glare. All of her famliy antiques, photos, her entire famliy history was destroyed. Placing her face back in her hands, she silently began to cry. " First I have to rule this country, then I get kidnapped on top of that I'm soaking wet. And now, my famliy history is destroyed. What's else could go wrong...wait, I better not say that."
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:51 pm

He looked up as an explosion in the way distace started as he started laughing. "Say bye bye to your 7th Armada because it's fish food!!"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:01 pm

Amelia didn't even bother to look up, she was too busy planning in her head. The wind blew and made her shiver. Hugged herself to keep warm, she casted her gaze down at the wooden floor of the ship. She then said said in Spanish "I hope all of you die a gruesome death and your wifes leave you for the ugliest man in the village."
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:06 pm

"Same to you, im sure that you do have a wife back there that is worryed sick about you." He laughed as he talked about her sexual preferences.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:12 pm

That was the last straw for Amelia. She got up, walked over to Lucien and slapped him. "How dare you talk to the Princess of Spain in that manner! First you break into my palace, kill my men, steal my jewelry then you kidnap you. Now you have the audacity to suggest that I have a homosexual realtionship with another woman! I've heard of pirates being rude but that was just an unforgivable act."
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:19 pm

After being slapped Lucien shoved his revolver into her mouth reloading it. "Would you like to become cripple today princess!?" He hissed. "Im not paid to be nice im not paid to be a gentleman im just paid to bring you to Norg alive anything else I do to you is up to me. He brought his face closer to hers. "And believe me I know the worse kind of torture that does not leave evidence!" He pulled his gun out of her mouth as he knocked her into the floor tearing a bit of her dress and wiped his revolver off as he dumped the fabric into the sea and holstered his gun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Throne Room
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next