Final Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy RPG

Set 500 years after the 10th game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Throne Room

Go down 
+2
Cloud
Amelia Castile
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Amelia Castile
Princess

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Throne Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:24 pm

Amelia gasped as she was knocked to the ground. Pushing herself up with her arms, she glared at him. She then stood up and composed herself and said, "Do what you wish to me. I have endured more pain than this, but whatever this person who hired you plans on doing, its not going to work."
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

Number of posts : 693
Job Class : Gunner
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:26 pm

He shook his head as he started walking off to his cabin.
Back to top Go down
https://final-fantasy-rpg.forumotion.com
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:31 pm

Amelia watched him resign to his cabin. She then walked up to the rail and looked out to where her palace once was. All she could see was the horizon and the blue sea. "Well, suicide is definitely not an option."
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:40 pm

He entered his cabin and sighed as he walked across the green lush carpet and sat down on his twin master bed as he looked around his pricey room.
Back to top Go down
Amelie Mondschein
Princess
Amelie Mondschein

Number of posts : 79
Married or Dating : Dating Tidus
Job Class : Fighter
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Character sheet
Health:
Throne Room - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Throne Room - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Throne Room - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Throne Room - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana/Mp:
Throne Room - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Throne Room - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 12:47 pm

Amelie looked out the window of her horsedrawn carriage as she waved her hand out for the Choffeur to stop.

The royal pala-What....What...What happened here..Im sorry your majesty...The palace was destroyed...

Amelie lifted up her skirts as she adjusted the hangings off of her headdress..

What happened? Get the guards...If there are any alive...Get the Royal navy to get my ship ready...Im going on a trip...

The choffeur nodded as he started to go to the troops infront of them to ride back and get the navy..

Its all set your majesty...It will be ready by noon..

Its time for me to get into my sailing outfit...Jeeves make sure no one peaks into the carriage while I change...Get my outfit and the royal dressers...

Amelie lifted her skirts as she walked into the carriage the royal dressers starting to help her undress..

Your majesty are you sure this is okay? Are you sure this is what you want?

My father always said keep your allies close and your enemies closer..Im going to board the enemies ship and pretend to be one of them...

Your highness I really do not like the looks of this..

The royal dresser helped Amelie into her outfit as she walked out looking at Jeeves.....

Who is going with her??

The new guard she likes....Captain Stone...And his crew of course...

Oh my lord....Lord have mercy on her poor innocent soul...

Captain Stone walked to the royal dresser taking off his hat....

Good morning, my lady...Where is the princess?

She's inside getting dressed..

Abby the other royal dresser walked out holding Amelie's gown she just had on..

Presenting, Amelie Mondschein, Princess of England!!!

Amelie walked out brushing the hair out of her eyes.

Throne Room - Page 2 Pirategirl1

Good afternoon Captain Stone...Are we ready to set sail yet?

We are, your majesty....Set sail aboard the Santai Laria!!!

Amelie walked on board with Captain Stone following.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 12:59 pm

Lucien was playing his violen when one of his crew members barged inside his cabin. "Sir!! Come quickly!" He sighed as he set his violen down and stood up and walked outside with the crew member. He gave him a telescope and pointed in the direction of the palace as Lucien boredly looked over. He couldint see much sense they where far away but he did see a flag the english flag. Lucien cursed. "Damnit I didnt expect them to get here this fast we will have to double time back to norg before they see us!"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 2:46 pm

Amelia sat boredly looking at the ocean. Sighing she mumbled to herself, "This is worse than being in a meeting with delegates and officials."
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 2:57 pm

He turned on his heels and walked over to the princess. "Well princess we are double timeing our travel to Norg im sure you have heard of it?"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 3:00 pm

"I recall hearing about it once or twice. Speaking of which, I would like to know who hired you to bring me to them?" Amelia said as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 3:03 pm

"Actually, I really wasnt hired to more like do it or die." He dully said.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 3:05 pm

"Oh?" Amelia said with a surprised look on her face. "Did they threat to kill your family or harm the place at which you reside?"
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 3:06 pm

"Meh, I dont care about my family and they where the ones to threat me...meh dont know how I fucking lead norg.."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 3:18 pm

Amelia looked at him with interest. "So you're saying that your own family, or flesh and blood, would have killed you if you didn't bring me to them. And how come you don't get your army of pirates to fight them?"
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 3:21 pm

"Heh, dont feel like it really and I would rather not tango with the Tenshodo. Their to powerful and im good friends with them some what..."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 3:25 pm

"I am confused Mr. Lachance. If you are good friends with them, then why do they threat to kill you. That makes absolutely no sense to me." Amelia said while she looked at him intently with a confused look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 3:29 pm

"It's better this way if I fought back my entire lifes work will be ruined due to a civil war among pirates and everyone would suffer. You see when spain was at war the only reason they had the supplys to withstand that long was because the Tenshodo as a branch there and was supplying black market items."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 3:34 pm

"You must be referring to the Hundred Years War in which the rulers at the time was my Grandfather Henry and my Great Grandfather Henry." She said looking more interested by the minute. "I had no idea about this Tenshodo supply us with weapons and such."
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 3:37 pm

"Well were not exactly in the open the Tenshodo is mostly a group of highly trainned ninja's and samurai from the west I myself know a few moves."
Back to top Go down
Jirad Fernandez

Jirad Fernandez

Number of posts : 211

Character sheet
Health:
Throne Room - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Throne Room - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Throne Room - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Throne Room - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana/Mp:
Throne Room - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Throne Room - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 3:38 pm

Jirad caautiously peeked from behind a barrel in the cargo room. He had succesfully became a stowaway. He had noticed a strange ship docked near the Princess Castile's castle was and decided to take a look. Little did he know that this ship would be the vessel the kidnapped princess would be transported on. Seeing noone he stood up and walked to the stairs to the upper deck, noone was guarding this are or the stairs, let alone the top of the stairs. he walked up them slowly and quietly hearing voices the closer he got. He opened the door latch and pushed it open enough to see ot onto the deck. There was a green boot right infront of his view, obscurinng his vison,..bt...he did see the princess.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 3:42 pm

"Out west in the new colonies? I thought that was mostly English people who broke away from the church. Are you reffering to the other continents in Asia. We have a few colonies over there. Although I have never heard of these ninjas and samurai you speak of." Amelia said as she tapped a finger on her chin in thought.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 3:44 pm

He slapped his forehead. "My apologies, I ment east from china and other places like that..." He said as he moved his right leg stepping on Jirad's fingers.
Back to top Go down
Jirad Fernandez

Jirad Fernandez

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 3:45 pm

Jirad moved his face to the side, hoping she would see either his face or the door slightly opened, when suddenly his fingers were stepped on. He bit his lip, trying very hard not to cry out in pain.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 3:49 pm

"Oh ok. This conversation has been....an enlightening one at the least. Even I, ruler of Spain, had no idea of all these activities going on in the world." Amelia said as she smiled and continued, "Looks like I need to get up to date on everything."
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 3:51 pm

"Dont expect to find them though and if you some how do they will kill you.." He turned on his heels still on his hand as he walked up to the navigaor and took the map from him examineing it.
Back to top Go down
Jirad Fernandez

Jirad Fernandez

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 3:53 pm

He let outa tiny squek of pain, but as Lucien moved he moved the door open more, so the princess could clearly see him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Throne Room
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next