Final Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy RPG

Set 500 years after the 10th game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Training for Princess.

Go down 
+3
Lucien Lachance
Amelia Castile
Amelie Mondschein
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Amelia Castile
Princess

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Training for Princess. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 8:17 pm

Ashe took off the trench coat and calmly handed it to him. Then she turned and started to walk in the direction of the hotel. She felt the absence of the warmth that the coat provided her but didn't pay much attention to the wind that felt like a she was being dipped into a tub full of ice cubes over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

Number of posts : 693
Job Class : Gunner
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 8:17 pm

Rufus sighed as he grabbed ashe and tossed her on his sholder as he wrapped the coat around her again. "Your something else.."
Back to top Go down
https://final-fantasy-rpg.forumotion.com
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 8:23 pm

Not having the energ to fight, all Ashe could do was talk. "That really wasn't neccessary. I could have walked."
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 8:28 pm

"I can let my darling queen walk." Rufus said as he pulled out a peice of black materia.
"Take a deep breath.."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 8:31 pm

"So now I'm your darling queen," Ashe said then looked at the thing in Rufus's hand, "what the hell is that? I'm not inhaling anything that I don't know about." she said as she tried to get a closer look at it.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 8:32 pm

Rufus sighed. "If you dont inhale now the air will be ripped from your lungs..."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 8:37 pm

Ashe held a confused look on her face. "What do you mean the air will be ripped out of my lungs? What's going on?" her heart rate began to speed up. She was starting to panic.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 8:39 pm

"Fine learn from experiance..." Rufus said as the orb broke in his grip as dark energy flew around them. "Last chanse.."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 8:44 pm

"Ok, I will do it. But I better not die or get hurt." Ashe said as she took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 8:51 pm

Rufus smirked as the darkness englufed them both as they teleported to the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Jirad Fernandez

Jirad Fernandez

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Character sheet
Health:
Training for Princess. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Training for Princess. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Training for Princess. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Training for Princess. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana/Mp:
Training for Princess. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/30Training for Princess. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 1:46 pm

Zetsu took the binoculars down from his eyes, smiling. "I do believe that dark haired woman fits Tifa's profile..." He looked again at the pictures of Tifa and then put them away. Zetsu had taken a Shinra helicopter to get here with his Flan. "I had better do this quickly..." He started to walk to where Tifa was.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:19 pm

Zets phone started ringing.
Back to top Go down
Jirad Fernandez

Jirad Fernandez

Character sheet
Health:
Training for Princess. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Training for Princess. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Training for Princess. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Training for Princess. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana/Mp:
Training for Princess. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/30Training for Princess. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:23 pm

He looked down at his phone. "Hm? wahts this?" Zetsu answered his phone. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:25 pm

"You didn't tell me that you could do that! What else can you do huh?" Ashe said as she jumped off Rufus's shoulder and took of his coat.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:25 pm

"Hey ze...RENO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! Anyway how is the....RENO DONT MAKE ME COME OVER THERE!!! Misson comeing....RENO FUCK DONT!!!! Along? RENO GET OFF THE FUCKING HELECOPTER CONTROLS!!!."
Back to top Go down
Jirad Fernandez

Jirad Fernandez

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:27 pm

He holds the phone away from his ear. "So...loud...Reno...you are such a fool..."
(Reno is hilarious, i thought he was funny in AC xDD)
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:29 pm

"You dont know....RENO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! the half of it, RENO DONT DO THAT CRAP AGAIN....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Jirad Fernandez

Jirad Fernandez

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:31 pm

He sighed and stopped walking.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:33 pm

RENO YOU ARE NOT FLYING AGAIN!!!! Anyway have you tracked tifa down..excuse me..RENO!!! *Zet hears things flying around and a loud thump.* Ok back.."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:35 pm

((I'm confused. what's going on? Are you in the hotel room or the helicopter?))
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:36 pm

((Ok I teleported us out, then I called him, you are at the hotel or something IM in the helicopter with my Turks.))
Back to top Go down
Jirad Fernandez

Jirad Fernandez

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:38 pm

"Actually I have sir...she is along a beach.....I am making my way there as we speak..." He looks to where Tifa is standing.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:41 pm

"Perfect, dont kill her, I dont care what else you do to her long as she can talk. And I would also watch out for tidus her boyfriend. His also a swordsman but no where near your level he will be annoying but not a challage."
Back to top Go down
Jirad Fernandez

Jirad Fernandez

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:43 pm

"Hmmm I see...so...how hard should Tifa be to subdue?"
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:44 pm

"For your own benafit DONT GET HIT. That is if you like your limbs intact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training for Princess.
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next