Final Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy RPG

Set 500 years after the 10th game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Training for Princess.

Go down 
+3
Lucien Lachance
Amelia Castile
Amelie Mondschein
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Amelie Mondschein
Princess
Amelie Mondschein

Number of posts : 79
Married or Dating : Dating Tidus
Job Class : Fighter
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Character sheet
Health:
Training for Princess. Left_bar_bleue100/100Training for Princess. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Training for Princess. Left_bar_bleue0/0Training for Princess. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana/Mp:
Training for Princess. Left_bar_bleue30/30Training for Princess. Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Training for Princess. Empty
PostSubject: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 5:46 pm

Tifa layed back on a tree her arms crossed as she waited a water bottle on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 5:50 pm

Ashe walked up and saw the raven-haired woman leaning back against a tree. "I'm here Tifa," she called out as she approached her.
Back to top Go down
Amelie Mondschein
Princess
Amelie Mondschein

Character sheet
Health:
Training for Princess. Left_bar_bleue100/100Training for Princess. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Training for Princess. Left_bar_bleue0/0Training for Princess. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana/Mp:
Training for Princess. Left_bar_bleue30/30Training for Princess. Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 5:53 pm

Youve got a lot of work to do.
Tifa looked at her as she pulled out a 10 pound block.
First let's build up those arm muscles. This is one of 2 exercises you will be doing for this. Now get down your going to start doing push-ups.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 5:57 pm

"Wow, you remind me of Vaan when he was teaching me how to fight with a greatsword." Ashe said as she got on the ground and proceeded to do her push-ups.
Back to top Go down
Amelie Mondschein
Princess
Amelie Mondschein

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 5:59 pm

Tifa placed the block onto her back gently.
We'll start out with 100 pushups with a 10 pound block for now. Then well move onto pull-ups with 5 pounds on each foot. After that...Well start raising your stamina.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 6:03 pm

Ashe almost fell on her face when Tifa put the block her her back. Gritting her teeth she slowly started doing the 100 push-ups assigned to her. When she got half of them done, the block didn't seem that heavy so she started to pick up the pace a bit. When Ashe had about 10 more to go, her arms began to get tired. She struggled to do the last 10, her arms felt like they were on fire.
Back to top Go down
Amelie Mondschein
Princess
Amelie Mondschein

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 6:09 pm

Im suprised your lasting this long. It will be worth it. Don't worry. Your almost done.
Tifa smiled putting a bar inbetween two trees.
Ready for your next exercise??
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 6:15 pm

She moved the brick off her back and stood up looking at the bar. "Not really..." She said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Amelie Mondschein
Princess
Amelie Mondschein

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 6:17 pm

100 pullups.
Tifa pushed her over to the bar.
You'll have 1 five pound blocks on each foot.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 6:21 pm

"Oh God, I'm going to have no arms when I'm finished with this." Taking a deep breath, Ashe went over to the bar and grabbed on to it. Immediately she felt her arm muscles burning.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

Number of posts : 693
Job Class : Gunner
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 6:43 pm

Xanatose snickered as he watched ashe work out while sitting in a tree and wolf whistled.
"Hmmmm ashey and wet in her own sweat....very good turn on I might add..." He smirks as he watches sweat from her forehead travel downward and inbetween...you know...
Back to top Go down
https://final-fantasy-rpg.forumotion.com
Amelie Mondschein
Princess
Amelie Mondschein

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 12:50 pm

Wait first lets have a 5 minutes break......
Tifa looked around as she looked at the string around her arm smiling.
Look at me Cloud...Im a teacher now.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 2:57 pm

As soon as Ashe heard Tifa say those words, she immediately let go her grip on the bar and fell to the ground. "Thank God, it felt like my arm were being torn out of my sockets." She said as she laid back on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Amelie Mondschein
Princess
Amelie Mondschein

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 4:06 pm

I'll do you a favor...If I let loose a little bit you have to help me with guys...
Since Cloud's gone for now I might as well start flirting.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 6:27 pm

Ashe sat her head up and looked at Tifa with sort of a confused look. "Help you with the guys? Are you talking about flirting?"
Back to top Go down
Outairyu
/Black Mage/Admin
Outairyu

Number of posts : 192
Married or Dating : I wish >_>
Job Class : Asian Mage (Naw I'm just f***kin wit ya Black Mage)

Character sheet
Health:
Training for Princess. Left_bar_bleue500/500Training for Princess. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Experience:
Training for Princess. Left_bar_bleue295/2200Training for Princess. Empty_bar_bleue  (295/2200)
Mana/Mp:
Training for Princess. Left_bar_bleue250/250Training for Princess. Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 7:48 pm

*looks but can't hear*

I wonder what they're talking about? God I can't imagine HOW I would manage to sirvvie that...

*puts head down*
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 7:18 am

Xanatose hanged from the tree he was previously laying down on upside down across from Ashe with his arms spread out yawning and lightly snickering... "Wow...im glad I don’t have to do this..." He laughed at the Queen of Dalmasca's misfortune and patted Ashe on the head then stopped as he shook sweat off his hand and made a face. “EW…your sweaty you need a bath later Ashey…" Xanatose laughed again as he kept hanging from the tree wiping the remaining sweat off on his black leather pants.
Back to top Go down
Amelie Mondschein
Princess
Amelie Mondschein

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 10:09 am

Yeah...
Tifa layed her head back againest the tree.
Alrighty time to get back to training...
Tifa looked at Ashe.
Get ready for pull ups.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 4:25 pm

Ashe slapped Xany's hand and said, "Don't you see I'm trying to train Xany? I rather you go and bother somebody else like Outairyu or Tidus for an example. And yes I know I need a bath later on, thanks for the infomation." Then she got up from the ground and said to Tifa, "All you need is a pointer or two. Every girl is born with the natural ablility to flirt. Back in Dalmasca, some of the ugliest women get anything they want out of the most prestigous of men. It's because they have good charisma and can be very persuasive. Trust me, you'll have men practically falling at you feet." She smiled and winked as she got ready to do her pull-ups.

Last edited by Princess Ashe on Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 4:28 pm

Xanatose is slapped as he looked away grinning and muttering. "If thats the case then why dont you have a boyfriend miss flirt flirts a lot..."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 4:33 pm

She glares and him and then smiles sweetly as she replies, "You would like to know Xany, the Queen of Dalmasca doesn't flirt with everybody. Plus I don't need to flirt, there are plenty of men who want me."
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 4:37 pm

He rolled his eyes and muttered in Al Bhed. "Urr...oac Xiaah uv Tymsycly tuach'd vmend fedr ajanoputo. Fru tu oui vend fedr? Frydc ouin doba? Yht rymv uv druca baubma zicd fyhd ouin bufan yht suhao pid oui tuhd ajah ghuf fyhd es cyoehk cu PMYR..."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 4:41 pm

Ashe laughed as she said, "You must have didn't want me to knock you out. That's why you said that in Al Bhed. What's the matter Xany, afraid a girl is going to beat you up? Or maybe I will do more than that, maybe I will cut off your-..nevermind. But one of these days, I'm going to learn Al Bhed." She grabbed on the bar.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 4:44 pm

"Not proper queeny be nice and do your little pull ups." He said as he reached down and grabbed a pebble then threw it at ashe. "Think fast!!"
Back to top Go down
Outairyu
/Black Mage/Admin
Outairyu

Number of posts : 192
Married or Dating : I wish >_>
Job Class : Asian Mage (Naw I'm just f***kin wit ya Black Mage)

Character sheet
Health:
Training for Princess. Left_bar_bleue500/500Training for Princess. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Experience:
Training for Princess. Left_bar_bleue295/2200Training for Princess. Empty_bar_bleue  (295/2200)
Mana/Mp:
Training for Princess. Left_bar_bleue250/250Training for Princess. Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 4:46 pm

*gets close enogh to hear*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training for Princess.   Training for Princess. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training for Princess.
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next