Final Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy RPG

Set 500 years after the 10th game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Throne Room

Go down 
+2
Cloud
Amelia Castile
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Amelie Mondschein
Princess
Amelie Mondschein

Number of posts : 79
Married or Dating : Dating Tidus
Job Class : Fighter
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Character sheet
Health:
Throne Room - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Throne Room - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Throne Room - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Throne Room - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana/Mp:
Throne Room - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/30Throne Room - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Throne Room - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 3:36 pm

AMELIA!!!!!!

Amelie ducked down as she appeared under Lucien her foot connecting in a mans weak spot..

Beat that!
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

Number of posts : 693
Job Class : Gunner
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 3:45 pm

Lucien grabbed her foot and pistol whipped her.
Back to top Go down
https://final-fantasy-rpg.forumotion.com
Amelia Castile
Princess

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 7:13 pm

Amelia took Jirad's hand off her arm and said, "It's not like I'm going up there to fight. I just want to see what all of the commotion is about." Her head immediately turned back towards the stairs as she heard an unfamilar voice call her name. Going up the steps, Amelia saw a purple haired princess get pistol whipped by Lucien.
Back to top Go down
Jirad Fernandez

Jirad Fernandez

Number of posts : 211

Character sheet
Health:
Throne Room - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Throne Room - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Throne Room - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Throne Room - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana/Mp:
Throne Room - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/30Throne Room - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 7:19 pm

He sighed and walked until he was behind her. "Milady please, you could get hurt..."
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

Number of posts : 142
Job Class : Guardian

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 1:33 am

Cloud sat at the top of the ship and finally opened his eyes
He sighed
He looked down to all the people who were fighting
"i'm gonna have to get involved with this ain't i"
He jumped down with his sword and got ready
He thought - but who are my allies here, who shall i fight with-
Back to top Go down
Amelie Mondschein
Princess
Amelie Mondschein

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 9:29 am

Amelie fell back againest the wood holding her stomach as she layed there breathing hard...

All I want to do...Is save Amelia...
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 3:50 pm

Lucien fumed as his ship was destroyed. "This is it Bloody Overdrive!!" Time seemed to slow down for Lucien as he rapidly shot everyone with pinpoint persison.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:03 pm

((I'm back!! Sorry for the long wait, will explain story in chatbox.^^))

Amelia heard the purple-haired girl say as she lay on the ground that she wanted to save her. "Who is she and how does she know me?" She was quickly pulled from her thoughts as she saw Lucien pull out his guns and started to shoot everybody like he had gone mad. Quickly getting on the ground, Amelia put her hands over her head and waited for the shooting to cease.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:24 pm

After five or so mintues of shooting Lucien stopped as he looked around at the intruders dead bodys. "Bloody wankers.."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:32 pm

Amelia heard the shooting cease and cautiously lifted up her head. Seeing that the coast was clear, Amelia proceeded to rise up off the floor. Looking around at the dead people scattered amongst the floor then to Lucien she said, "Who are or were these people?"
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:34 pm

"Bloody wankers...throw them over board along with the girl and the captain!!" He yelled as the crew started tossing dead bodys into the sea and tied up the girl and knocked out the captain after tieing him up. "Ok girly, tell me who the hell are you before your brains decorate my deck!!"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:39 pm

Amelia covered her mouth with her hand to keep from vomiting. Never in her life had she seen that much blood. She turned her head away as the bodies were dragged to the edge, leaving bloody trails, and then dumped overboard into the roaring sea.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:44 pm

"Blah, why do I waste my breath." He pistol whipped her. "Get cleaning I want this ship spotless." He said to the purple haired girl.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:13 pm

Amelia looked as Lucien once again pistol whipped the girl. "Must you hit a woman like that Mr. Lachance? I know there are other...suitable ways of punishment than slapping her with a gun." she said as she drew her hand away from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:15 pm

"Making her walk the plank tied up in the Persific Ocean covered in blood so it will attract sharks?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:20 pm

Amelia shook her head gracefully and replied, "No, that is by far the worse means of punishment. How about locking her up in the dungeon or something of that sort." she said as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:29 pm

"Blondie the Queen Marry isnt built for that, it's an attack vessel which is mainly why we out ran your armada..but.." He stood her up and gave his most charming smile. "Im open for sugestions.."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:35 pm

"I refuse to give you ways of punishing a woman, but I will tell you do it in a..modest and least physical pain manner as you are capable of." Amelia said as she looked at him smiling.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:39 pm

"But surely you must know how a woman like yourself...ticks.." He grins as he pushed her against the wall playing with a lock of her hair.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:48 pm

Amelia looked at him with a glint of anger in her eyes and said, "If you mean as a princess, then yes I do. And this action that you are doing now, is one of them." she didn't let her gaze falter.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 9:00 pm

He laughes. "Sure you do princess, I doubt your 'pure' but whatever you saw blondie.."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 9:08 pm

Amelia smirked a little and said, "When did I ever say that I was pure Mr. Lachance? And I would greatly appreciated if you called me by me name and not "blondie."
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:19 am

Lucien sighed to himself as he ignored her and started to examie the damage to his ship. "Huh, did you say something lbondie?"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:54 am

Amelia's face turned red with anger then slowly started to fade back to its normal color as she calmed down. Regaining her composure, she went back downstairs to the cabin to see what Jirad was up too. "Surely he heard all of those gunshots and is worrying his head off." Amelia said as she descended the steps.
Back to top Go down
Amelie Mondschein
Princess
Amelie Mondschein

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 11:38 am

Amelie looked up at Amelia mouthing~

Im sorry.

Amelie sat on her knees scrubbing off the blood quickly as she looked at Captain Stone and his dead body as she finished scrubbing off half of the deck starting to clean the other half.

May I please get a change of clothes after this...

Amelie looked down at her solid gold locket that had a picture of her mother and father in it as she still wore her diamonds and ameythysts.

Im done sir..

Amelie stood up covered in blood as she looked at everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Throne Room
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next