Final Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy RPG

Set 500 years after the 10th game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hotel Room #43

Go down 
+2
Amelia Castile
Lucien Lachance
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

Number of posts : 693
Job Class : Gunner
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Hotel Room #43 Empty
PostSubject: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 3:14 pm

Xanatose looked down from the ledge at the ocean. He had recently traveled here with Ashe and booked this hotel room for about a week. His not sure where she is at the moment, the second he paid for the roof she left somewhere with his gil. To make matters worse he had to take his own and ashes luggage all the way up to the room. 'Why do women bring so much stuff' He thought annoyingly as he started massaging his shoulders and arms from the strain of carrying the bags up the stairs. Xana was also hungry from the exercise but sense Ashe had his wallet of Gil he couldn’t buy anything. "I hope she get back soon im so hungry" He muttered as he closed the window and jumped on the bed staring at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
https://final-fantasy-rpg.forumotion.com
Amelia Castile
Princess

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Hotel Room #43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 3:51 pm

Ashe was out enjoying herself using Xany's Gil."This island is very pretty." She thought to herself as she looked in the various shops. She had walked into a jewelry shop and greeted the clerk. Almost immediately something caught her eye."Hey, I can buy this for Xany." Ashe pointed at the piece of jewelry in the display case and told the clerk that she wanted it. The man had tried to charge her an unreasonable price but she quickly talked him into a lower price but using her means of death glares and threats. The teriffied man had offered it to her for free but she didn't want to sink that low and paid him what she thought it was worth. Leaving the shop, Ashe decided to go buy some clothes that made her blend in with the islanders. "I guess I could buy one or two outfits." She said as she walked into a shop.

One or two outfits had turned into 7 or 8. "I'm so lucky that they were having a sale." She said as she walked with the four bags from the store plus the bag with Xany's present in it. Looking in his wallet, she saw that she didn't spend that much money and decided that her and Xany would dine in a resturaunt for dinner. Lugging the bags along, when she got to the hotel she felt as if her arms were about to fall off. Ashe struggled on until she reached the a room with the number 43 on the door. Setting the bags down to retrieve the key, she opened the door and pratically dropped on the bed with bags and all. When she finally caught her breath, she got up and said, "Xany! I got you a present."
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

Hotel Room #43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 3:58 pm

Xanatose was asleep haveing a dream about his life in Zanarkand until Ashe jumped on him as he jumped up rolling and fell off the large fluffy bed on the cold hard carpeted floor staying there in daze, in pain and still sleepy. "Mmm....you did...?" He asked as he rose up from the floor rubbing his head and looking at Ashe.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

Hotel Room #43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:08 pm

"Yeah," Ashe said excitedly, "You're going to love it!" She opened up one of smallest of the bags to reveal a box. She went over smiling and sat in front of the man. "The jeweler tried to overprice me, but I changed his mind when I told him that I would feed him to SIN." Ashe opened up the box to reveal a white gold, diamond encrusted watch. The face was made up of a rare mineral only found in the caves of Besaid. The numbers were Roman numerals and made up of diamonds. "I hope you like it. I thought I would get you something since I made you did all the hardwork while I went shopping. This watch pratically jumped at me and said 'This is for Xany'. I think people call it impulse shopping or something like that." She said as she set the box in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

Hotel Room #43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:13 pm

Blushes as he sees the watch and trys it on and smiles noticeing it goes with his outfit. "Thanks Ashe..." He says as he moves close to Ashe and kisses her in the forehead. "Thats sweet of you"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

Hotel Room #43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:19 pm

Ashe blushed as Xany kissed her on the forehead. "Eww, cooties!" She said as she laughed. "Yeah, just think of it as a little present for keeping an eye on me. I was thinking that maybe we could go out to eat in a resturaunt or something, I heard that the sun set is beautiful. Maybe we could see it while we're eating or something, but we don't have to go out if you're not up to it." She quickly turned away feeling her blush turning a darker red.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

Hotel Room #43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:23 pm

"Heh... sure Ashe..." He smiles and kisses her in the cheek as he walks into the closet looking for something to wear.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

Hotel Room #43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:33 pm

Ashe sits there for a moment, then she slowly moved her hand up to the spot on her cheek that Xany had kissed her. Quickly trying to cover up her actions, she retaliated by saying, "Why do you insist on getting your cooties on me?" She then decided to take it a step further, because she loved to mess with him and plus she want to pay him back for making her blush so much. Walking up behind him, she whispered in his ear, "Or are you thinking of this as a romantic dinner?" Ashe took a step back from him and waited for his response. "This is going to be on of those priceless and unforgetable moments. Lets see how red he turns.She thought to herself while smirking on the inside.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

Hotel Room #43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:40 pm

Xanatose turned around and pushed Ashe against the wall with his face inches away from hers. "It depends on if you want it to be Ash.." He says in a seductive voice.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

Hotel Room #43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:47 pm

"He did not just try to turn my own antics against me! I'm am not going to let him win" Ashe thought to herself. Inside her head, she was going insane about how he just pratically challenged her. But the expression on her face was a smirk. She knew her husband would turn in his grave if he knew what she was about to do. "Dear Rasler, forgive me but you of all people know I can't back down from a challenge."

Taking a mental deep breath, she crashed her lips onto Xany's. Inside her head Ashe couldn't believe that she was kissing him, he was her guardian after all. But on the outside she kept up her demeanor. Finally breaking the kiss, she leaned back on the wall. Smirking she said to him, " How is that for a reply?"
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

Hotel Room #43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:54 pm

"Ohhh....she thinks she can turn the table on me does she!?!"Xanatose thought as he kissed her again wraping his arms around her, and after a few mintues breaking the kiss.
"Mine was better."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

Hotel Room #43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:02 pm

"Arrgh! I will win this! Ashe screamed inside her head. "No." She started to say as she kissed him again. This time she backed him up until he tripped over something and fell on the bed. Not wanting to lose, Ashe didn't break the kiss. Him tripping had caused her to tease up a little, therefore making her have to end the kiss a little earlier. "Mine was way better and you know it." She ended while still on top of him. She wore a smirk that said 'ha! beat that!'
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

Hotel Room #43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:05 pm

"Hah She cant beat me!" Xanatose thought in his mind. "Is that so.." He rolled over so his on top and kissed her again and sliped his tounge though her lips as he storked her legs.
"Hah...im so good"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

Hotel Room #43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:12 pm

"Oh no he didn't!" Ashe rolled their bodies over so that she was now on top. She let her hands roam from his chest, over his face and then to his hair. "If I can defeat Archadia, than he should be a piece of cake. I am the Queen of Dalmasca after all." Ashe decided to be bolder and let her hands go roam back down the same course that she took. But this time, she let her hands roam underneath his shirt. "Oh yeah, victory is mine!
Back to top Go down
Outairyu
/Black Mage/Admin
Outairyu

Number of posts : 192
Married or Dating : I wish >_>
Job Class : Asian Mage (Naw I'm just f***kin wit ya Black Mage)
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Character sheet
Health:
Hotel Room #43 Left_bar_bleue500/500Hotel Room #43 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Experience:
Hotel Room #43 Left_bar_bleue295/2200Hotel Room #43 Empty_bar_bleue  (295/2200)
Mana/Mp:
Hotel Room #43 Left_bar_bleue250/250Hotel Room #43 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Hotel Room #43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:13 pm

(USE THE BOOB RUB!)
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

Hotel Room #43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:16 pm

(Crid dra ramm ib uid es pico mayja y saccyka yvdan dra paab paaab qT)

Xanatose ran his hands under her shirt as he slide down the shirt and started kissing her stomach. 'She cant take me!!'
Back to top Go down
Outairyu
/Black Mage/Admin
Outairyu

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

Hotel Room #43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:22 pm

(MUM <---no that isn't english)
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

Hotel Room #43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:42 pm

((That was funny Xany.))

"Oh god, this is sooo wrong. Why am I doing this again? Oh yeah, that bastard had the audacity to challenge me the Queen of Dalmasca"

She pushed him back down and straddled his waist. Waving a finger from side to side, she said, "That's not playing fair Xany." She then continued to kiss him. "I just got an idea, than will embarass him sooo much." Ashe though excitedly in her head. She slowly started to grind and move her hips around. "I the Queen of Dalmasca prevails once again!"
Back to top Go down
Outairyu
/Black Mage/Admin
Outairyu

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

Hotel Room #43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:43 pm

(lol dont get preggy on us O_O)
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

Hotel Room #43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:46 pm

((Crid ibbbb tyshed qT ))

Xanatose pressed Ashe against him as he uncliped her bra whispering in her ear. "I win.." He said as he kissed her neak.
Back to top Go down
Outairyu
/Black Mage/Admin
Outairyu

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

Hotel Room #43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:47 pm

(holy shit im actually starting to understand Al Bhed!! well at least now I know Crid ib is shut up on first glance anyways...)
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

Hotel Room #43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:55 pm

((Preggy? And how are you typing Al Bhed if you don't understand it?))

"Did he just unhook my bra? He thinks he's good, but I'ma show him."Ashe thought to herself as she sat up and rehooked her bra. "I don't think so." She said as she pulled off his shirt. Whoa...Xany's got a nice body...no wait, what in the hell am I doing? He's the enemy! Ashe was having a little battle in her head. Snapping back to reality, she kissed his lips and his neck. Then she started to place soft kisses along his chest."He is taking longer than I expected to submit. But nevertheless, I wont stop until I win.
Back to top Go down
Outairyu
/Black Mage/Admin
Outairyu

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

Hotel Room #43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:56 pm

(its called..umm..a lucky guess?)
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

Hotel Room #43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:58 pm

(( Ignore that comment and out Crid dra ramm ib tuhd damm ran!!! ))

You sure...? He asks as he slides his hands under her skirt strokeing her legs as he kisses her neak and starts sucking on it. 'Her skin is soo milky soft..wait...what the hell?'
Back to top Go down
Outairyu
/Black Mage/Admin
Outairyu

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

Hotel Room #43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:02 pm

(Mum yd pudr uv oui yht e bnuseca e fuhd qyhy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hotel Room #43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hotel Room #43
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next