Final Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy RPG

Set 500 years after the 10th game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arrival Of Cloud

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cloud

Cloud

Number of posts : 142
Job Class : Guardian
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Character sheet
Health:
Arrival Of Cloud - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Arrival Of Cloud - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Arrival Of Cloud - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Arrival Of Cloud - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana/Mp:
Arrival Of Cloud - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Arrival Of Cloud - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Arrival Of Cloud - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival Of Cloud   Arrival Of Cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:23 pm

Cloud looked down at the menu then waited for the waiter
He once again looked outside the window and something caught his eye
Back to top Go down
Amelie Mondschein
Princess
Amelie Mondschein

Number of posts : 79
Married or Dating : Dating Tidus
Job Class : Fighter
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Character sheet
Health:
Arrival Of Cloud - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Arrival Of Cloud - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Arrival Of Cloud - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Arrival Of Cloud - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana/Mp:
Arrival Of Cloud - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Arrival Of Cloud - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Of Cloud   Arrival Of Cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:29 pm

Tifa walked out as she stripped into a bikini walking into the water splashing around.
Back to top Go down
star

star

Number of posts : 59
Married or Dating : i have star potiential
Job Class : fighter
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Of Cloud   Arrival Of Cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:32 pm

walks down the street holding a stuffed bunny
Back to top Go down
star

star

Number of posts : 59
Married or Dating : i have star potiential
Job Class : fighter
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Of Cloud   Arrival Of Cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:48 pm

walks straight throw the town not looking at or talking to anyone
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Of Cloud   Arrival Of Cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 1:05 am

Cloud then turned back to Ashe
"well, this is gonna be one hell of a fight aint it?"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Of Cloud   Arrival Of Cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 4:56 am

"Yeah, I suppose it is. But they are a lot of people here who came here to help us fight. So manpower doesn't have to be worried about." Ashe said looking at Cloud
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Of Cloud   Arrival Of Cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:13 am

Cloud looked back at Ashe then ut of the window
"no offence but tell them to stay out of my way i don't need anyone holding me back"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Of Cloud   Arrival Of Cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 2:39 pm

Ashe laughed and said, "I see you haven't changed much either Cloud. But I'm pretty sure the others are thinking the same thing as you."
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Of Cloud   Arrival Of Cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 2:45 pm

Cloud looked back at Ashe.
"yeah you know me i never change, yeah your probably right about the other people but like i said i can handle it without them."

The waiter comes over and i order my food
"what do u want Ashe?"
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

Number of posts : 693
Job Class : Gunner
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Of Cloud   Arrival Of Cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 3:02 pm

Lucien walked down the street in his normal green attire looking around as his large musketeer rifle and his twin gold and silver revolvers clicked against him as he walked along. It was a little hot for his taste wherever he was and started to show it as his forehead started to sweat. Lucien stopped under a cafe roof and walked in relived as cool air exploded around him. People inside looked at the stranger confused but quickly looked away at the sight of his guns. He walked up to the counter and asked for some food. The clerk didn’t know what he was talking about and gave him something at reminded him of dead fish, it smelt like it also. Lucien was a rich man and never worried about money as he reached into his wallet and pulled out 10 euro dollars. He clerk looked at him and said. "Im sorry sir but we do not take foreign money." He was confused foreign? Euro was used all around the world how could it be foreign where the hell was he? Lucien sighed as he walked back outside into the heat and looked around.
Back to top Go down
https://final-fantasy-rpg.forumotion.com
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Of Cloud   Arrival Of Cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 2:50 pm

Ashe laughed and then looked at the waiter and said, "I think that I will have the...seafood platter. Seafood is a rarity in Dalmasca so we really don't get to eat it that much."
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

Number of posts : 693
Job Class : Gunner
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Of Cloud   Arrival Of Cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 3:01 pm

Lucien fumed he was hungry and hot hell he was a pirate he SHOULD just walk in there raid the place eat mabye sleep and leave.
Back to top Go down
https://final-fantasy-rpg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Of Cloud   Arrival Of Cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival Of Cloud
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2