Final Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy RPG

Set 500 years after the 10th game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.))

Go down 
+6
star
Outairyu
Sin
Leon Lionheart
Cloud
Yuna
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Outairyu
/Black Mage/Admin
Outairyu

Number of posts : 192
Married or Dating : I wish >_>
Job Class : Asian Mage (Naw I'm just f***kin wit ya Black Mage)
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Character sheet
Health:
The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/500The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Experience:
The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue295/2200The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (295/2200)
Mana/Mp:
The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250/250The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.))   The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:18 am

Heh unfortunately for you, Clyde, you're both.

*uses tornado and knocks thousands of spawn thousands of feet into the air and they die as they fall*
Back to top Go down
star

star

Number of posts : 59
Married or Dating : i have star potiential
Job Class : fighter
Registration date : 2008-02-27

The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.))   The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:21 am

both wat
Back to top Go down
Clyde

Clyde

Number of posts : 82
Job Class : keyblade wielder/turk
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Character sheet
Health:
The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Experience:
The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana/Mp:
The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.))   The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 9:01 am

*blinks like a dumb ass and tilts my head a bit*
Back to top Go down
Outairyu
/Black Mage/Admin
Outairyu

Number of posts : 192
Married or Dating : I wish >_>
Job Class : Asian Mage (Naw I'm just f***kin wit ya Black Mage)
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Character sheet
Health:
The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/500The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Experience:
The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue295/2200The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (295/2200)
Mana/Mp:
The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250/250The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.))   The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:47 pm

Clyde wrote:
iweather be perve then gay*kill 4 spawns*

He's both of them...*sweatdrop over stupidity here*

*blizzaga kills thousands of stuff*
Back to top Go down
star

star

Number of posts : 59
Married or Dating : i have star potiential
Job Class : fighter
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.))   The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:49 pm

oh
thinks probably
probably
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.))   The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.))
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3