Final Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy RPG

Set 500 years after the 10th game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.))

Go down 
+6
star
Outairyu
Sin
Leon Lionheart
Cloud
Yuna
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
star

star

Number of posts : 59
Married or Dating : i have star potiential
Job Class : fighter
Registration date : 2008-02-27

The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.))   The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 10:04 pm

just a passing bistandered w/ a weapon
smiles and kills 5 more
and who might u be
Back to top Go down
Clyde

Clyde

Number of posts : 82
Job Class : keyblade wielder/turk
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Character sheet
Health:
The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Experience:
The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana/Mp:
The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.))   The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 4:01 pm

i am Clyde the 12 year old who smokes cigars*smirks*
Back to top Go down
star

star

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.))   The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 1:30 am

nice to meet u clyde
puts one hand out to shake and kills 11 spawns w/ my scythe in the other
Back to top Go down
Clyde

Clyde

Character sheet
Health:
The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Experience:
The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana/Mp:
The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.))   The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 10:29 am

*shakes her hand while shooting 5 spawns killing them*>.< i never really was a fan of scythes
Back to top Go down
star

star

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.))   The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 11:13 am

did i ask u wat ur a fan of
stabs sycthe into the ground and u see the devil
Back to top Go down
Clyde

Clyde

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.))   The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 5:06 pm

i see where this is going*i jump back*
Back to top Go down
star

star

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.))   The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 6:17 pm

dont flatter urself this is for the spawns
almost all of the spawns go insane and kill each other
Back to top Go down
Clyde

Clyde

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.))   The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 6:51 pm

damnit i was gonna kill you what a waste of time
Back to top Go down
star

star

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.))   The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 9:24 pm

whatever i dont care for life nor death
kills 12 spawns w/ scythe
Back to top Go down
Clyde

Clyde

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.))   The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 9:33 pm

that is not true you know you want to live*i kill three spawns by slashing them*
Back to top Go down
star

star

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.))   The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:55 pm

w/e
kills a few more
and y would i
Back to top Go down
Clyde

Clyde

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.))   The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:05 pm

its the truth and you know it
Back to top Go down
Amelie Mondschein
Princess
Amelie Mondschein

Number of posts : 79
Married or Dating : Dating Tidus
Job Class : Fighter
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Character sheet
Health:
The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.))   The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:49 pm

Tifa stood there punching threw the spawn as she was trying to get to her boyfriend, Tidus..
TIDUS...TIDUS WHERE ARE YOU!!!
Tifa was hit in the back by one of the spawn then she kicked up some sand hitting it right between the eyes as she got back up running to Tidus putting her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
star

star

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.))   The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:38 pm

w/e u say Mr. Cylde u tell me who i have to live for
kills 8 spawns
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

Number of posts : 142
Job Class : Guardian
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Character sheet
Health:
The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.))   The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 12:57 am

Tidus was slashing threw more sin spawn as he heard Tifa shout hos name. He jumped p and stabbed a sin spawns through its head before turning around to see where Tifa was
Back to top Go down
Amelie Mondschein
Princess
Amelie Mondschein

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.))   The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 10:57 am

I see that Yuna is more important then your girlfriend.
Tifa jumped up jumping on Tidus's head then punched a spawn looking down as she jumped off of his head hugging him from behind.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

Number of posts : 142
Job Class : Guardian
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.))   The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:44 am

tidus stood there looking confused
"eh...what do you mean i was only fighting sin spawn here, whats that got to do with Yuna?"
Back to top Go down
Amelie Mondschein
Princess
Amelie Mondschein

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.))   The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 1:39 pm

Whatever...
Tifa blackflipped over Tidus kissing him on the lips gently then punched a sin spawn just standing there weakly.
Back to top Go down
Clyde

Clyde

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.))   The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 5:50 pm

people have there reasons like me for example i live to back hand slapped by women for asking them annoying questions like do they know the breast stroke*i slash 2 more spawns*
Back to top Go down
Outairyu
/Black Mage/Admin
Outairyu

Number of posts : 192
Married or Dating : I wish >_>
Job Class : Asian Mage (Naw I'm just f***kin wit ya Black Mage)

Character sheet
Health:
The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Experience:
The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue295/2200The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (295/2200)
Mana/Mp:
The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.))   The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 5:58 pm

*casts thundaja somewhere killing a few a few thousand spawns*

Man this is boring -.-
Back to top Go down
star

star

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.))   The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:01 pm

i agree w/ outairyu
and whell ur a perv Mr. Clyde
Back to top Go down
Clyde

Clyde

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.))   The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 7:30 pm

iweather be perve then gay*kill 4 spawns*
Back to top Go down
star

star

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.))   The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 7:43 pm

such a guy anwser Mr. Cylde
Back to top Go down
Clyde

Clyde

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.))   The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 7:48 pm

why do you call me mr im younger than you
Back to top Go down
star

star

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.))   The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 7:52 pm

because even tho u ar younger then me that is still ur title
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.))   The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Broken Islands ((Sin is coming to this rp... join if interested.))
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next