Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Amelia Castile
Princess

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Hotel Room #43 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:20 pm

((Stop keeping things from me Xany. lol))

"I can't let this continue any further. I, Queen Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca, have to accept defeat." Ashe sighed inside her head as she sat up. She mumbles, "Ok Xany, you win. I still can't believe it, but you win."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

Number of posts : 693
Job Class : Gunner
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:21 pm

"Hah...I win" He sits up and grins.

Hotel Room #43 - Page 2 Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://final-fantasy-rpg.forumotion.com
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:29 pm

Crossing her arms and pouting, Ashe looked at him and said, "If I didn't stop, we would've ended up doing things that the people of Dalmasca wouldn't approve of. What would they say if I slept with you and they found out? It would be chaos."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:39 pm

*Laughs* And why wouldint they approve? And also how would they know?

It's not like anything bad can happen sense im an unsent...

Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:43 pm

"What's so funny 'Xany'? And they wouldn't approve because you're my body guard. And are you implying that we sleep together. I mean we were practically about to a few minutes ago." She smirks and continues, "Telling me Xany, do you want to sleep with me?" "He may have won the physical part but I will win the mental."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:48 pm

'Ohhh she thinks she got me eh...'He puts on the perfect sad face and looks down muttering. "So thats all I am a body guard..you dont have to remind me.."

Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:52 pm

Ashe lifts his face up by his chin, making him look her directly in her eyes. "Xany, you're avoiding my question. And to answer yours, no you're not just my bodyguard. You're my best friend."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:56 pm

"Heh..." Leans back as he rests on the bed with his eyes closed.

Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 4:59 am

Ashe jumps up and down on his stomach as she whines, "Come on Xany, we're going to miss the sun set."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 6:07 am

Xanatose grunts as he picks her up and sets her on his back as he put on his shirt and walked over to the balconey and stepped out. "Mmhmm..."

Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 2:41 pm

"Yay! I'm getting a piggyback ride from Xany! I didn't even have to threat you this time."Ashe said as she rested her head on his shoulder. "You must be running a fever or something," She said as she placed one of her delicate looking hands on his forehead, "nope, you don't have a fever."

She then looked up and saw the red, orange and pink hues of the sun the was slowly sinking into the horizon. "Wow, it's so beautiful." She said in awe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 2:44 pm

Xanatose laughed as he proped her higher on his back as he leaned on the rail looking at the sun set. "No I dont have a fever..." Sighs as she sets her hands on his forehead. "Yeah it is...reminds me of you.." He said absentmindedly not noticeing what he said as he kept watching the sun.

Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 2:49 pm

"Whoa, now I know for a fact you're sick. Or maybe you are a clone. Where's Xany!" Ashe said as began to panic. "I just got here and somebody's trying to kidnap me, "She gasps,"Or maybe they want to kill me!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 2:51 pm

Xanatose rolled his eyes. "I wonder if this drop would kill you..." He muttered annoyingly pissed that she ruined the moment.

Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 2:56 pm

"There's the Xany I know. You had me worried, you knew say nice things about me." Ashe said smirking. Getting off his back and going beside him, she looked up at him. He was looking intensely at the sun set. She lightly pushed him with her side and asked, "What's wrong with you, it seems like you're thinking about something pretty hard."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 2:59 pm

"It's nothing..." He looks over at he and rests his arm in top of her head. "I just noticed your short..." He laughs as he plays with Ashes hair. "Soo Ashy what are you going to do once SIN is gone.."

Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 3:07 pm

"Hey! I'm not short, you're just tall!" Ashe retorted as Xany played with her hair. She turned back towards the sun set and said, "Go back and rule Dalmasca. There's nothing else I can do besides that. This island is a beautiful place to live one's life on. You know the whole get married and have a family type thing."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 3:12 pm

"Whatever you say Ashy" He gave her hair a tug and let go. "Dalmasca..your going to have to let me stay in your castle when I come to vist. He gave a fake laugh knowing thats no possible. "And I agree this place is nice...buut I couldint live here, to slow for me I need to be in the city...I suppose Il go back to HOME and work on airships."

And try and remeber where I barried my stuff 1000 years ago... I think I barried it somewhere near Zanarkand..He remebed liveing in Zanarkand 1000 years ago. Ohhh that place was thight...to bad SIN destoryed it...thats the sole reason im hunting him that and he killed me...I wonder how Ashe would react if I told her im an unsent...

Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 3:21 pm

"Oww," she said when he pulled her hair, "I was being serious Xany. Maybe I will find somebody and don't go back to Dalmasca. I could leave in the care of the council or Vaan if he wants it. Me, my husbands and maybe 2 kids....that sounds nice. It's kind of hard to be a serious mother when you're ruler of a kingdom." Ashe was really starting to think about her idea. " I'm only 19 so maybe I could rule for a few more years."

"You know its not going to be fun without you Xany, once all this is over. I wish you could come back with me to Dalmasca. I could give you a position that's a step below me or something like that." She said as she sighed and leaned against the guard rail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 3:30 pm

"Heh.." He laughs as he leans back agaisnt the wall. "Im afraid my place is here I doupt I could come...it's not that I dont want to it's just I...cant.."

Yeah considering im an Unsent...keeping your body intact by the sear power of will is not easy and with traveling to another world where the fayth dont exist hah...no...it wont work...it's already hard enough keeping this form..

Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 3:40 pm

"Yeah..I understand..."Ashe said with a hint of sadness in her voice. "What is this feeling? I haven't felt this way since...Rasler....am I...no I can't be..that would be absurd... She thought to herself.

She turned and started to walk back in the room. Stopping by Xany she said, "I'm going to put my clothes that I just brought in the closet and then maybe we could go get something to eat." Ashe continued walking into the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 3:44 pm

"Sure Ashe ^^" He said as he turned around and looked back at the sun.

'When was the last time I ate....hmm...thats a good question...sense im dead...I dont need to sleep or eat....hm.....I dont remeber...'

Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 3:52 pm

Walking over to the bed, Ashe pulled out the outfits that she brought and hung the up in the closet. Pausing for a second she thought to herself, "It may be wrong to think this but...I wish this would never end.."

She sighed and laid back on the bed reflecting on what things were like and how they were all going to change once SIN was defeated. Ashe closed her eyes and pushed the thoughts away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 3:57 pm

Xanatose sighed still thinking.

'Im not sure how much longer I can keep this form...my will...its..not as strong as it once was..I can feel myself getting weaker...im doing twice the work to keep from explodeing into pyreflies and three times to keep from becomeing a feind...mm...im soo tired...one thousand years without sleeping can make you pretty tired."

Dispite himself he laughed silently to himself.

Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 4:03 pm

"Ok, its time to eat! Ashe thought cheerfully to herself. Jumping off the bed and skipping over to the man on the balcony, she grabbed his arm and said, "Ok, we can go now Xany. I'm really hungry now." She looked up at him and smiled
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #43   Hotel Room #43 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hotel Room #43
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next