Final Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy RPG

Set 500 years after the 10th game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new world.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Lionheart

Leon Lionheart

Number of posts : 21
Job Class : Gunblader
Registration date : 2008-02-24

A new world. Empty
PostSubject: A new world.   A new world. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 12:14 pm

Leon walked back and fourth. The last thing he saw was fighting 1000 heartless then all a sudden he black out and awoke here. 'Where is this place.' He thought as he looked down at his own footsteps he made by walking back and fourth. He looked up from the footprints in the sand as he turned his head at the ocean. "I don’t remember this place..." He said to himself. "It's no where in Kingdom Hearts, and I don’t remember this place in my own home world. So the best guess would be that I somehow ended up inside another world." He looked away from the ocean and saw some familiar designs carved into a rock face? "Hey...I recognize that….what’s her name told me about her world and things about it....her name was..." He thought for a second. "Yuna...that’s right...Yuna Rikku and Paine where treasure hunters, and they where quite energetic except for the crimson eyed one who was pretty much quiet for the entire conversation. "

Leon remembered while he was out training and dispatching a few heartless he came across the three being attacked by a heartless he easily took it out and in return became friends as they would put it with him. He still not sure if he considers them friends but they did give him a gift and told him about their own world called Spira. He still has that sea shell bracelet inside his pocket for some reason or another. Yuna gave it to him, it has a verity of colors and even Leon couldn’t deny it's beauty. Rikku thought him how to speak, read and write Al Bhed while he and Paine traded a few sword moves from one another. Despite himself Leon cracked a small smile like grin as he read the Al Bhed on the rock face and said. Welcome to Besaid Island. "Besaid...that’s Yuna's village...hmm...I suppose this will be the best place to start my search back to Kingdom hearts." He nodded to himself as he looked around. "Now...how do I get to the village?" He muttered and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

Number of posts : 142
Job Class : Guardian
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Character sheet
Health:
A new world. Left_bar_bleue100/100A new world. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
A new world. Left_bar_bleue0/0A new world. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana/Mp:
A new world. Left_bar_bleue30/30A new world. Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

A new world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world.   A new world. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 12:34 pm

Tidus walked along the old road, kicking up the dust as he went by, all he could think of was why Sin was attacking everyone n if it he could stop him.
He stopped immediately and a thought came into his head, " i know, i gotta get an ultimate weapon and take him down."
So straight away Tidus started to sprint straight to the Besaid village to tell Yuna of his idea, as he sprinnte like a maniac to the village, he found a stranger in his path. tidus stopped immediatley and went flying on his butt, he slowly got up and dusted himself off
"who are u ," he said
Back to top Go down
Leon Lionheart

Leon Lionheart

A new world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world.   A new world. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 12:40 pm

Leon turned his head as he heard someone speak supposely to him. "The names Leon...Leon Lionheart...." He said as he turned his body comepletely to face the blond boy that looked to be in his mid teens. "And you are..." Leon said giveing Tidus his normal stotic face clearly saying 'Why the hell are you talking to me?' And also saying 'Leave me the hell alone...' Leon wasint sure which showed more sense no one ever had the guts to talk to him again after resiveing Leons Famous 'Drop Dead' Glare of Death.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

Number of posts : 142
Job Class : Guardian

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
A new world. Left_bar_bleue0/0A new world. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana/Mp:

A new world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world.   A new world. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 12:43 pm

Tidus looked back at this stranger and though , Leon, Leon Lionheart. He had never heard that name before, Tidus looked at his face and noticed he was giving him a weird glare, he thought what was the problem with this guy. He clearly seemed to be lost judging by the clothes he was wearing, but then again Tidus couldn't really say that considering the clothes he wore, and slowly replied
" i'm Tidus"
Back to top Go down
Leon Lionheart

Leon Lionheart

A new world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world.   A new world. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 12:51 pm

"Fascinating" Leon sarcastically said as he turned on the heels of his boots and started walking though the beach and toward the direction of the forest. He didn’t care about this boy, he doubt he could be any help in his search so he just didn’t ask him simple as that, well at least in Leon’s mind it was. But he had to admit he did envy him for having that innocence that was taken from him so early in his childhood. Leon shock those thoughts away and kept walking forming new prints in the golden sand with his black boots grinding against it getting some sand slightly into them as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Yuna
High Summoner/Admin
High Summoner/Admin
Yuna

Number of posts : 19
Job Class : High Summoner

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
A new world. Left_bar_bleue0/100A new world. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Mana/Mp:

A new world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world.   A new world. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 2:12 am

The whisper of the wind gently blew through the girl's chocolate brown hair, her fingers gripped into the sand as the small waves washed onto shore. She was sitting alone on the beach, thinking about what had happened, with Sin and all her friends.

The girl named Yuna smiled slightly, today she wore her gunner's outfit, the dual machina pistols were placed either side of her hips in their holsters. Today was a good day.
Back to top Go down
Leon Lionheart

Leon Lionheart

A new world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world.   A new world. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 6:23 am

Leon continued walking gripping his large gunblade case with the griever logo on it. His heavy boots sunk into the ground like quicksand and had to use twice the work to raise his leg from the sand. "This is ridiculous..." He muttered as he stopped walking as he sunk into the sand a few inches. He sighed as he shoved his gunblade case into the ground and leaned against it with his arm propped on it as it stood straight up. Leon took off his black leather jacket and draped it over the case also as his eyes scanned the area. The beach looked quite boring and uneventful until his eyes rested on a familiar brunette and yelled. "Yuna!!" The wind and waves crashing against the beach seemed to drown out his voice as he sighed and yelled louder. "Yuna!!!" He almost screamed as his voice bounced off the rock walls and echoed throughout the island.
Back to top Go down
Yuna
High Summoner/Admin
High Summoner/Admin
Yuna

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

A new world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world.   A new world. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 9:20 pm

Yuna heard a scream coming from not so far away... it sounded like Una or Uno or something. She just shrugged it off and looked around seeing nothing but a man in the distance. She squinted to see but he was too far off,

*Oh well...* she thought, standing up and preparing to leave.
Back to top Go down
Leon Lionheart

Leon Lionheart

A new world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world.   A new world. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 9:26 pm

Leon sighed as he trudged though the sand to yuna griping his black gunblade case. The heat seemed to slow him down slightly but he kept moveing until he reached yuna. He stopped in front of her as he set is case down on the ground as he looked down at the small brunette. "Nice seeing your again....yuna..you do remeber me dont you?" He asked hopeing that she remebered him if only to ignore introductions again.
Back to top Go down
Yuna
High Summoner/Admin
High Summoner/Admin
Yuna

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

A new world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world.   A new world. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 9:29 pm

"Umm..." she said, wondering who the man was. But then, it all came back to her, Hollow Bastion.. meeting everyone there... everything.

"LEON!" she yelled as she ran forwards and grabbed him tightly, "How you been tough guy?"
Back to top Go down
Leon Lionheart

Leon Lionheart

A new world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world.   A new world. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 9:37 pm

Leon had gotten much better with people over the years but still this is a bit much. He stumbled back a few feet before he regained his balance. "Uhh...good yuna..." He said still in shock as he patted her on the head and somewhat returning what he thought was a hug. 'It must be a custom or something to hug people so.....tight.' Leon thought as he wiggled around slightly but giveing up when he noticed that the young girls girp was to tight for him to break out of withour harming her.
Back to top Go down
Yuna
High Summoner/Admin
High Summoner/Admin
Yuna

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

A new world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world.   A new world. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 9:42 pm

Yuna put on a cheesey smile as she let go of the man.

"I'm not embarassing you... am I?" she kept her smile on as she walked away from him anbd turned back to face him.

"I forgot you.. y'know?"

She hoped this didn't upset him,

*Maybe I have amnesia or something!* she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Leon Lionheart

Leon Lionheart

A new world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world.   A new world. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 9:45 pm

Leon winced at y'know. "Please dont say that ive had enough of that word for an entire lifetime." Leon remebered when he was still in his world and a certain black man named rejjin would say that after EVERY sentance it would bug leon so much he vowed to never say the word again. "Hmm....not at all yuna...it's nice to see you" Leon even cracked a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world.   A new world. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new world.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy RPG :: Besaid :: RPG-
Jump to: