Final Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy RPG

Set 500 years after the 10th game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Princess Ashe's walk

Go down 
+3
Lucien Lachance
Jirad Fernandez
Amelia Castile
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

Number of posts : 693
Job Class : Gunner
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Princess Ashe's walk - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Ashe's walk   Princess Ashe's walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:34 am

As ashe lifts tidus and turns around she stares down the double barrels of Rufus sawed off shotgun as he sighed. "I send my Turks to do one simple thing and now I have to come and correct it."
Back to top Go down
https://final-fantasy-rpg.forumotion.com
Cloud

Cloud

Number of posts : 142
Job Class : Guardian
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Character sheet
Health:
Princess Ashe's walk - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Princess Ashe's walk - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Princess Ashe's walk - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Princess Ashe's walk - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana/Mp:
Princess Ashe's walk - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/30Princess Ashe's walk - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Princess Ashe's walk   Princess Ashe's walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 10:43 am

Tidus started to gain consciousness again but his vision was still blurry
He stood up slowly to see Rufus Shinra in front of him. He slowly stepped in between Ashe and Rufus and looked him in the eyes his vision still blurry
"what do you want ? ......"
he said trying to focus on Rufus
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: Princess Ashe's walk   Princess Ashe's walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 3:17 pm

Ashe's heart skipped a beat(or two) when she looked and up and saw Rufus standing there with a shotgun right in her face. "I-I can believe....you, the one who's supposed to protect me, are trying to kill me." She said. Rage was building up inside of her, the one person she trusted the most sent people to kill her. Ashe then felt Tidus get off her back and step in between the two. "Tidus, you're in no condition to fight....please, let me handle this." Ashe said in a low determined voice.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Princess Ashe's walk   Princess Ashe's walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 3:33 pm

Rufus smirked as he walked back twirling his gun around his index finger. "Sorry ashe, dalmasca paided well but Arcadia paided better..."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Princess Ashe's walk   Princess Ashe's walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 4:36 pm

"What are you talking about Archadia paid better? Archadia's Empire was destroyed. And what's this about Dalmasca paying you something. I demand answers from you!" Ashe said as her body shook from the rage.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Princess Ashe's walk   Princess Ashe's walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 4:38 pm

Rufus laughed. "Do you really think you destroyed them, hahahaha!!!"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Princess Ashe's walk   Princess Ashe's walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 5:06 pm

Ashe held her head down and her arms were at her side. Clenching her hands into fists she said in a low voice, "Shut up...I don't want to hear anymore....you-you bastard, I hope you rot in hell when that geostigma takes over your body....."
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Princess Ashe's walk   Princess Ashe's walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 5:13 pm

"Please, the geostigma is far from killing me. And how do you think they got that tech HAH they might be smart but not that smart considering I gave them the lowest in shin-Ra tech but still im suprised you still beat them."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Princess Ashe's walk   Princess Ashe's walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 5:18 pm

"Don't underestimate me just because I'm a woman. You're a cold hearted bastard and I was stupid enough to actually trust you and maybe even...." Ashe stopped. She then pushed Tidus behind her.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Princess Ashe's walk   Princess Ashe's walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 5:21 pm

"Miyuki, Kenji come.." He muttered as the twins pop out from his jacket and started to grow.
Princess Ashe's walk - Page 4 Animetiger
Princess Ashe's walk - Page 4 Snow

"Despose of her."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Princess Ashe's walk   Princess Ashe's walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 5:27 pm

"I can't believe you would stoop so far low as to use my own pets against me. They are going to remember how you treated them. How you just threw them to the side, and how you probably told them how worthless you called them. After all they are your "failed experiments"." Ashe said stared from her pets to the heartless cold bastard who called himself Rufus.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Princess Ashe's walk   Princess Ashe's walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 5:34 pm

"They are geniticly made, they have no emotions they wil do my bidding or they will die." He snapped his fingers as they sprong at her.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Princess Ashe's walk   Princess Ashe's walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 5:40 pm

Ashe pushed Tidus out of the way as she drew her sword to hold them off. She didn't want to harm them and even though she had them less than a day, they were very precious to her. "I know they have some kind of emotion. Even if they are geneticly made...emotions are in a persons genetics.."Ashe thought as Kenji sprung on her and knocked her to the ground. "Kenji, please stop...its me Ashe. Don't you remember?" She pleaded with the animal as she pushed it off her her and jumped back.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Princess Ashe's walk   Princess Ashe's walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 5:54 pm

They kept attacking her as SIN arrived. "Hn, right on time Miyuki, Kenji return!!" He yelled as a giant cannon appeared out of thin air pointing at SIN. "Hah sister ray will destroy that stupid fiend!!"
Back to top Go down
Clyde

Clyde

Number of posts : 82
Job Class : keyblade wielder/turk
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Character sheet
Health:
Princess Ashe's walk - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100Princess Ashe's walk - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Experience:
Princess Ashe's walk - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Princess Ashe's walk - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana/Mp:
Princess Ashe's walk - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/30Princess Ashe's walk - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Princess Ashe's walk   Princess Ashe's walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:05 pm

*is on the ground*your a real bitch ashe*winks*
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Princess Ashe's walk   Princess Ashe's walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:14 pm

Ashe got up and stared at SIN. "What the hell...and I heard that boy. Don't make me come over there and beat your ass. Your swordsmanship is nowhere near mines." She said as she turned and faced him
Back to top Go down
Clyde

Clyde

Character sheet
Health:
Princess Ashe's walk - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100Princess Ashe's walk - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: Princess Ashe's walk   Princess Ashe's walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:23 pm

*blows her a kiss*ok hun
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Princess Ashe's walk   Princess Ashe's walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:27 pm

Ashe looks at him with a questioning look. "Are you hitting on me?" She couldn't believe after Tifa beat the crap out of him, he would try her like that.
Back to top Go down
Clyde

Clyde

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: Princess Ashe's walk   Princess Ashe's walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:28 pm

i have that kind of affection on women*i pulled out my keyblade*
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Princess Ashe's walk   Princess Ashe's walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:30 pm

"Silence both of you!!" He yelled as the massive cannon fired.
Back to top Go down
Clyde

Clyde

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: Princess Ashe's walk   Princess Ashe's walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:32 pm

hey prez i have a plan but you had to pull out the god damn cannon
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Princess Ashe's walk   Princess Ashe's walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:35 pm

Ashe turned to Rufus and said, "You think that I'm going to listen to you after you tried to kill me...well BURN IN HELL!!" She screamed.
Back to top Go down
Clyde

Clyde

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: Princess Ashe's walk   Princess Ashe's walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:39 pm

*as you scream lightning shoots at you from the tip of my keyblade*gotcha...
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: Princess Ashe's walk   Princess Ashe's walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:41 pm

Rufus pistol wipped or in this case shotgun wipped ashe to shut up.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Castile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Princess Ashe's walk   Princess Ashe's walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:43 pm

Ashe falls to the ground as the lighting hits her. She then quickly got up and rushed to the boy catching him off guard and kicked him in the stomach. "You in the hell do you think you are?" She said as she turned to Rufus as she held her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Ashe's walk   Princess Ashe's walk - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Princess Ashe's walk
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy RPG :: Besaid :: RPG-
Jump to: