Final Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy RPG

Set 500 years after the 10th game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The beastmaster's first taming.....

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jirad Fernandez

Jirad Fernandez

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Character sheet
Health:
The beastmaster's first taming..... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100The beastmaster's first taming..... - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
The beastmaster's first taming..... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0The beastmaster's first taming..... - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana/Mp:
The beastmaster's first taming..... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/30The beastmaster's first taming..... - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

The beastmaster's first taming..... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beastmaster's first taming.....   The beastmaster's first taming..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 12:23 pm

"Mister President, I told you....we were attacked, i fled quickly, i dindt look bak, and here i am"

-looks to Clyde- "Unless you want to see the light of day tommorrow, i suggest you mind your tongue"
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

Number of posts : 693
Job Class : Gunner
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: The beastmaster's first taming.....   The beastmaster's first taming..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 12:40 pm

And you obviously arent smart for insulting me. But ignoreing him Zet I suppose that is that, why dont you go to the farplane and seek out your loved ones before we return to midgar...
Back to top Go down
https://final-fantasy-rpg.forumotion.com
Jirad Fernandez

Jirad Fernandez

Character sheet
Health:
The beastmaster's first taming..... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100The beastmaster's first taming..... - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
The beastmaster's first taming..... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0The beastmaster's first taming..... - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana/Mp:
The beastmaster's first taming..... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/30The beastmaster's first taming..... - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The beastmaster's first taming.....   The beastmaster's first taming..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 12:42 pm

"I have no loved ones sir, but i will retreive my Flan before we go"
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: The beastmaster's first taming.....   The beastmaster's first taming..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 12:44 pm

"How the hell are we going to fit that into the helicopter I wonder..."
Back to top Go down
Jirad Fernandez

Jirad Fernandez

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: The beastmaster's first taming.....   The beastmaster's first taming..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 12:45 pm

"Meh, you never know...all he is is pudding as you said...he could just coat teh helicopter."
Back to top Go down
Clyde

Clyde

Number of posts : 82
Job Class : keyblade wielder/turk
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Character sheet
Health:
The beastmaster's first taming..... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100The beastmaster's first taming..... - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: The beastmaster's first taming.....   The beastmaster's first taming..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 12:45 pm

*i point my keyblade at zet*you cant beat me weakling
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: The beastmaster's first taming.....   The beastmaster's first taming..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 12:47 pm

"I was being sacrastic Zetsu....And Im not sure that will work, with the copters blades and all..."
Back to top Go down
Jirad Fernandez

Jirad Fernandez

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: The beastmaster's first taming.....   The beastmaster's first taming..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 12:49 pm

He looked bak at Clyde. "Maybe ill teach you a lesson when your older you snot nosed brat."

hmmmm...a fiesty attitude, a fighter...perhaps a potential candiate for "Garden" i wonder...?

Zetas looked bak to Rufus. "I kno sir, just trying to make you smile once in a while. Nayways, lets go, I see no further reason to stay here."
Back to top Go down
Clyde

Clyde

Character sheet
Health:
The beastmaster's first taming..... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100The beastmaster's first taming..... - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: The beastmaster's first taming.....   The beastmaster's first taming..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 12:53 pm

im going to kill you*i shoot lightning from the tip of my keyblade and charge at you*
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: The beastmaster's first taming.....   The beastmaster's first taming..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 12:55 pm

"Right..lets move on.." Rufus said as he turned on the heels of his shoes then started to walk where they had left he flan. "Hows elena's turks training?"
Back to top Go down
Jirad Fernandez

Jirad Fernandez

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: The beastmaster's first taming.....   The beastmaster's first taming..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 12:57 pm

He counters the lighting with a fireball from the tip of Kiken and swiftly intercepts Clyde before he got consderably close to him and he slashed his arm, casuing him to drop the keyblade, "Impudent brat!!"

He turned fomr clyde and followed Rufus. "Good i guess...havent had all too much time to teach her anything."
Back to top Go down
Clyde

Clyde

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: The beastmaster's first taming.....   The beastmaster's first taming..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 12:59 pm

*i grab the key blade with my other hand and sweep kick zetsu to the ground*never underestimate me loser
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: The beastmaster's first taming.....   The beastmaster's first taming..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 1:02 pm

Rufus sighed. "Zet you take care of the kid il go get the stupid flan and the chopper, try not to kill him." He said as he contined walking to the waterfall where they had last seen the large dark pitch black flan.
Back to top Go down
Jirad Fernandez

Jirad Fernandez

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: The beastmaster's first taming.....   The beastmaster's first taming..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 1:03 pm

His legs go out from under him, but he stands on one hand and look at Clyde from below. "Wow...you are annoyingly persistent..."
Back to top Go down
Clyde

Clyde

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: The beastmaster's first taming.....   The beastmaster's first taming..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 1:04 pm

*i put my keyblade to your head*i should kill you*i knee you in the eye and walk off*
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: The beastmaster's first taming.....   The beastmaster's first taming..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 1:06 pm

It didnt take long to get the copper but getting the flan was a another story the stupid thing would cast demi on rufus as soon as he got into view. "This isnt working.."
Back to top Go down
Jirad Fernandez

Jirad Fernandez

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: The beastmaster's first taming.....   The beastmaster's first taming..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 1:07 pm

As Clyde put the keyblade to Zetsu's head, he pushed off with his hand, sending him over and behind Clyde and facing the opposite way. "You need to learn maneers little boy...and i shall teach them to you!!" He tirned to Clyde, and with blinding speed he slashed diagonaly at his bak.
Back to top Go down
Clyde

Clyde

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: The beastmaster's first taming.....   The beastmaster's first taming..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 1:08 pm

*my back slashed and i spin behind zetsu and shoot lightning at his back*tsk tsk tsk
Back to top Go down
Jirad Fernandez

Jirad Fernandez

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: The beastmaster's first taming.....   The beastmaster's first taming..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 1:14 pm

He skids foward some, the armor taking most of the hit, and turned to Clyde. "Kiken, release your flames!" A large fireball shoots at Clyde from the tip of the balde Zetsu is using.
Back to top Go down
Clyde

Clyde

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: The beastmaster's first taming.....   The beastmaster's first taming..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 1:20 pm

damnit*i do a back flip and step to the side 4 times dodging it*
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: The beastmaster's first taming.....   The beastmaster's first taming..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 1:21 pm

From the helicopter Rufus unlocks the cage as the large black flan falls down onto the earth next to Zet.
Back to top Go down
Jirad Fernandez

Jirad Fernandez

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: The beastmaster's first taming.....   The beastmaster's first taming..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 1:27 pm

Zetsu smiled and nodded "thanks" to Rufus. "now my pet...lets have some fun.." (wats demi? o.0)
Back to top Go down
Lucien Lachance
Admin
Lucien Lachance

PostSubject: Re: The beastmaster's first taming.....   The beastmaster's first taming..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 1:28 pm

(It's a spell that does 1/3 the damage of your total hp)

"No problem now hurry this up will you I dont want to be stuck here becuse we ran out of fuel..." He plainly said as he watched the fight from above.

Last edited by Rufus Shinra on Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clyde

Clyde

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: The beastmaster's first taming.....   The beastmaster's first taming..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 1:33 pm

arg*i stand there*
Back to top Go down
Jirad Fernandez

Jirad Fernandez

Character sheet
Health:
Experience:
Mana/Mp:

PostSubject: Re: The beastmaster's first taming.....   The beastmaster's first taming..... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 1:35 pm

"Go...." The Dark Flan casts demi at Clyde.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beastmaster's first taming.....   The beastmaster's first taming..... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The beastmaster's first taming.....
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy RPG :: Besaid :: RPG-
Jump to: